integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, September 10, 2009
There's a new application on Facebook which reads ur horoscope! :D

All you gotta do is type in a question and the deities will give you an answer! :D OMG COOL (:

(HAHAHA TANLISYN ALERTED ME TO THIS, SHE TYPED, will i get the guy of my dreams? and the deities told her, YES, definitely, ZOMGGGGGGGG!)

So anyw, I tried also lah! :D FB won't let me publish it though, so I shall do it here! :D

I typed: Will the muscular man of my dreams ever like me one day? :D

The heavens replied, in their wisdom and grace: Shed no tears until you have seen the coffin.

OKAY for a while i was like HUH?! With my ultra zai deciphering kills, I managed to interpret it! :D

DUH, the heavens are telling me to STRIVE and persevere, and that i should not give up on finding the (muscular) man of my dreams! :D OKAYYYYYYYYY, WILL DO. :D

hahahaha right now, mug hard first! :D wheeeeee.